From Kris Schneider <k...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: XML Selects and bean style properties.
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 18:34:13 GMT
So, something like this doesn't work?

<x:out select="/foo/bar[@x=$USER.full_name]"/>

Find the "bar" element with an attribute "x" equal to the value of USER's
"full_name". What if you add a level of indirection:

<c:set var="fullName" value="${USER.full_name}"/>
<x:out select="/foo/bar[@x=$fullName]"/>

--
Kris Schneider <mailto:kris@dotech.com>
D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>