From Lyndon Durham <net.real...@verizon.net>
Subject BSF and bsf-taglibs
Date Mon, 12 May 2003 20:15:20 GMT
Has anyone sucessfuly deployed the bsf(Bean Scripting Framework)
taglibs? I am trying to deploy the bsf tag library on JRun 4.0. However
JRun is throwing an "Incompatible object for argument call" when a page
with the <bsf:scriplet langauge="javascript"/> or the "expression" tag
is used. I installed the jar files and placed the tag library descriptor
in my WEB-INF directory for the applicable web application and modified
the web application's web.xml file to reference the tag library.