From "Siggelkow, Bill" <bill.siggel...@mirant.com>
Subject RE: Standard Taglib - Correct usage of sql:param in sql:query
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2003 11:33:05 GMT
The prepared statement substitution parameters cannot be part of the FROM clause AFAIK.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Letschin
To: taglibs-user@jakarta.apache.org
Sent: 8/22/03 3:38 PM
Subject: Standard Taglib - Correct usage of sql:param in sql:query

Is it possible to use a <sql:param> tag to replace a ? in the FROM
section
of a <sql:query>? I know I can use it to replace a ? in the WHERE
section
of the query but I was considering using it for some dynamic table
lookups. I can obviously use a <c:out> to write the table names, but I
was
wondering whether a <sql:param> could be used for this task as well.
Stephen Letschin
stephen@media.umbc.edu