From "Brian Menke" <brian.me...@lspeed.com>
Subject RE: Using JSTL in Dreamweaver MX
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 19:11:06 GMT
Hey, let me know if you get this working. I'm also interested in it. My
guess is that Macromedia will include this in their next release... if it
doesn't work somehow in the current release.

-Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Montero [mailto:danim@soin.co.cr]
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 9:59 AM
To: taglibs-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Using JSTL in Dreamweaver MX

Hi taglibs-users,
    Has anyone been able to use JSTL in dreamweaver.  By using I mean to
create recordsets, repetable regions, etc, so I can use the wizards and
other application tools from dreamweaver.
Currently, I have imported the TLD files into dreamweaver, but it does not
make it recognize sql:query, for example, as a mean to create recordsets,
nor c:out as a way to print dynamic data, so it shows nicely in the design
view.

Any help will be appreciated,
    danim