From Carlos Sanchez <apa...@cousas.net>
Subject Multiple message resources with JSTL
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 22:34:26 GMT
I'm using JSTL + Struts configured for modules

I'm using JSTL fmt tag for messages, instead of Struts tags, configured in
web.xml

  <context-param>
    <param-name>javax.servlet.jsp.jstl.fmt.localizationContext</param-name>
    <param-value>com.obs.webapp.messages.Messages</param-value>
  </context-param>

I'd like to add more message resources, one for each module.

Adding more context-param's doesn't work, it uses the last one.

Can I configure it in web.xml, have I to use fmt:setBundle in the jsps, ...?