From "Dima Gutzeit" <d...@mailvision.net>
Subject FTP locale question
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 13:50:09 GMT
Hi everybody ,

Recently I've encountered a very annoying behavior of fmt library.

I am using some bundle ,called "audioLabels" to localize some messages in my JSP/VXML application.
The problem is that I CAN not change the locale it uses, no matter what I do with the <fmt:setLocale>
tag. It uses the default file "audioLablels.properties" file or the default system language
file "audioLablels_us.properties" file. The application seems to "ignore" my statements such
this :

<fmt:setLocale value="${settingsQuery.rows[0].AudioLanguage}" scope="session"/>

Where the settingsQuery.rows[0].AudioLanguage == ru , for example.

Does anybody know why can this happen ? I've tried to download the latest taglibs release
and nothing helped.