From Rick Ross <rr...@stupendousman.com>
Subject Accessing the wrapped context from a tag file.
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2003 17:05:12 GMT
Hi all,

I have a simple jsp that I used to include statically to pages when I
needed to see what variables were in all of the implicit objects
(parameters, session etc).  For example:
<c:forEach items='${pageScope}' var='page'>
</c:forEach>

Now I want to convert it to a tag file, but the problem is that the
pageScope inside a tag file is a fresh clean pageScope, as demanded by
the Spec.  I want access to the original pageScope as well.    Any one
know if this scope is available via the EL?

Thanks,

Rick