From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: jstl question
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 10:37:16 GMT
Hi Richard,
you should ask this on the taglib-user list. If people don't stick to
one list, it makes twice as much work to search the archives, which I
find a PITA anyway.

With my crude knowledge of jstl I would do this:

<c:set var="stuff"><%=bean.getValueNum(test) %></set>
<c:out value="${stuff}"/>

People on taglibs-user might know a better way. I cc'd them.

hth
Adam

--
struts 1.1 + tomcat 4.1.27 + java 1.4.2