From "Mainguy, Mike" <MMain...@kmart.com>
Subject RE: tiles+wsad [OT??]
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2003 12:24:39 GMT
Party!  That's great... admittedly it's a bit of a hack, but, it certainly
makes things look a little bit tidier until IBM released a fixpack that
addresses it (haha).

Thanks,

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Timo Neumann [mailto:neumannt@ff-muenchen.de]
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 2:23 AM
To: Tag Libraries Users List
Subject: Re: tiles+wsad [OT??]

Mainguy, Mike wrote:
> My whole problem was that the wsad IDE reports a bunch of broken links and
> cannot understand the tiles stuff.  Not exactly a show stopper, but, kinda
> irritating (since I get about 100 warnings that are totally meaningless
[or
> rather, they mean that wsad is unaware of tiles]).

Mike,
I have the same problem. What I did was to add
Where description  does not contain "Target xyz."
to the Task list filter. At least that prevents the warnings from being
displayed.

Timo.

--
F&F Computer Anwendungen        Tel: +49 89 51727-352
und Unternehmensberatung GmbH   Fax: +49 89 51727-111