From "Martin van Dijken" <mvdij...@madocke.nl>
Subject Internationalization
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 08:40:40 GMT
Hey gang,

I've been busy doing I18N for our site using the JSTL internationalisation features. What
I miss there and could really use is a tag-alternative for the ChoiceFormat java-class. If
need be I could of course create one of my own, but if there is one already I'd really rather
use it. Does anybody know of something like that?

Also, are the non-standard I18N taglibs deprecated or something? They're very similar to the
standard ones, but have different attribs etc.

Greetings,

Martin van Dijken