From Billy Bacon <billy.ba...@thirty3.net>
Subject Re: Can EL take variables?
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:40:16 GMT
Adam, thank you for the suggestion.... Unfortunately when I tried it I
receive the following exception ...

[ServletException in:/jsp/kmoCreateComplexBody.jsp] An error occurred while
evaluating custom action attribute "value" with value
"${formName.map.dynaClass}": Unable to find a value for "map" in object of
class "java.lang.String" using operator "." (null)'

What else is there?