From Billy Bacon <billy.ba...@thirty3.net>
Subject Adding 1 to my varStatus variable within a <c:forEach> tag
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2003 17:07:47 GMT
I'm getting an exception for adding 1 to my counter variable with my
<c:forEach> tag.

ServletException in:/jsp/kmoCreateSimpleBody.jsp] An error occurred while
evaluating custom action attribute "value" with value "${counter +1}":
Attempt to coerce a value of type
"javax.servlet.jsp.jstl.core.LoopTagSupport$1$Status" to type
"java.lang.Long" (null)'

Here's my loop tag...
<c:forEach items="${kmoCreateSimpleForm.map.contentFields}"
var="contentField" varStatus="counter">

And here's the tag it doesn't like...

+1}"/>

Does anyone know how I could get this to work the correct way?

Thanks in advance

- Billy -