From Billy Bacon <billy.ba...@thirty3.net>
Subject <fmt:param> not working as expected...
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2003 17:56:28 GMT
I searched the archives and didn't see any issues like this listed. Can
anyone help me out here?

I original had all struts tags and in my messages.properties file where all
my localized content is stored I had the following entry...

md.tree.label.feedback1=Can't find the {0}? Mail

Notice the {0} which is a place holder for an argument/parameter...

This was working fine with Struts but the following is not working in JSTL..

<fmt:message key="md.tree.label.feedback1">
    <fmt:param value="xyz"/>
</fmt:message>

For some reason it's printing out "Can't find the {0}? Mail" and not
replacing {0} with 'xyz'...