From Eric W Hauser <ehau...@indiana.edu>
Subject RE: tiles+wsad [OT??]
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 14:19:16 GMT
Depending on what servlet container you are using, I would just recommend
not using tiles.  If you are using a Servlet 2.3 container, then I would
recommend attempting to accomplish the same functionality of tiles using a
filter instead.  It's pretty simple to implement, not to mention a lot
less complicated.  Tiles, as I have found with a lot of Struts components,
are a lot more complicated than they really need to be.

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003, Mainguy, Mike wrote:

> That's the answer I keep getting and I was just hoping someone had devised a
> more clever solution than that (because that doesn't seem too clever to me).

not the intended recipient, you should delete this message immediately.