From Eric W Hauser <ehau...@indiana.edu>
Subject RE: tiles+wsad [OT??]
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 16:34:05 GMT
Yes, this is what I am talking about.  You can write a filter to do
the same thing as tiles.  It is very simple if all you need as a header
and a footer wrapped around each of your jsp pages.  It gets a little more
complicated if you want to do some other stuff.  There's a couple
different ways that you can implement this.  I can't pass out the code
since it was developed for work, but do a search on google for something
like "jsp wrapper filter".  That should get you started.

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003, Mainguy, Mike wrote:

> Are you talking about the javax.servlet.Filter interface?  If so, how does
> that give me the same functionality as tiles?

not the intended recipient, you should delete this message immediately.