From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: How to get the size of a java.util.List object in EL?
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 11:52:04 GMT

This has been on the list before I think. The recommended solution appears
to be to replace your List class with a ListBean which contains a getSize
method. Would probably be useful if Taglib project could have these
classes available for download. Anyone implemented these and feel like
offering them up?

Another option is to have a tag to get it. Maybe Xephyrus could add it to
their datastruct taglib:

http://www.xephyrus.com/taglib-datastructs/reference.html

Hen