From Jacob Wilson <strut...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Help needed...
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 16:40:40 GMT
Thanks much... This should be really useful...

-Jacob

Martin van Dijken <mvdijken@madocke.nl> wrote:
Hey Jacob,

What you want to do in my opinion is do a little reading to understand what JSTL actually
is. The specification is a very good place to start since it is clearly and simply written.
The specification can be found here:

http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/final/jsr052/

Also, there are several really good books on JSTL. I personally never read them, but I hear
good things about Shawn Bayern's book:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1930110529/103-4305142-2848646

Grtz,

Martin van Dijken