From "Martin van Dijken" <mvdij...@madocke.nl>
Subject RE: Calling HTTPS URL with IO
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 11:11:18 GMT
Benny,

> Hi Martin, I think the problem is with URL with 3 dots like
> https://www.xxx.yyy.zz
> but I have not others URLs like this to try, do you know
> others URLs like
> this?

Pfew no, try amazon and some other sites that have a login service which might go through
https.

> How can I know if there is a  bug in the taglib?

Well, If you can create a servlet yourself, in it create a java.net.HttpUrlConnection. Then
call connect, getContent and disconnect. If this succeeds with your 3-dotted URL, something
might be wrong in the taglib. Otherwise, there is another error, possibly the JDK.

Martin