From "Jonathan Eric Miller" <jemil...@uchicago.edu>
Subject Problem getting JavaBean value
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 23:23:21 GMT
I'm using jakarta-taglibs-standard-1.1.0-B1 with JSP 2.0 and Tomcat 5.0.16.

I have a bean that has the following accessor method.

public String getCNetId() {
return cNetId;
}

I'm attempting to get the value in a JSP using the following,

<c:out value="${courseSiteRequest.cNetId}"/>

but, I'm getting the following error,

javax.servlet.ServletException: Unable to find a value for "cNetId" in
object of class "edu.uchicago.at.coursesiterequest.CourseSiteRequest" using
operator "."

If I change the case to the following, it works.

public String getCnetId() {
return cNetId;
}

<c:out value="${courseSiteRequest.cnetId}"/>

Is this a bug?

Jon