From otisg <ot...@ureach.com>
Subject Getting web app context?
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 16:04:31 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to do something like this in a JSP:
<c:url value="Foo.do">
  <c:param name="_doneURI" value="/MYAPP/Action.do"/>
</c:url>"></a>

That /MYAPP part is hard-coded, and I would like ot replace it
with a piece of JSTL that would always put the name of the
current web application context there.

Is there a way to do this in JSTL?

I am looking at the JSTL reference (Appendix from JSTL in
Action), but see nothing that will do that.... but I suspect
that I'm just not seeing it, and that there is a nice, elegant
way of doing this using JSTL.

I've tried using the following in place of MYAPP above:

  <c:url value="Action.do"/>, but that didn't work :(

I actually couldn't even get this to work:

  <c:out value="<c:url value="Action.do"/>"/>

Thanks,
Otis