From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: <jsp-version> is an unexpected element
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2004 06:22:29 GMT
As the exception makes clear, the problem is with the permittedTaglibs.tld
file. It might help us to help you if you could show us that. However, I
suspect that the problem is that you have the elements of your TLD file in
an incorrect order, or you have a missing element. Check your TLD against
the DTD before you do anything else.

--
Martin Cooper