From Kris Schneider <k...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: tomcat problem
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 03:29:10 GMT
Does the main welcome page:

http://localhost:8080/index.jsp

work okay? At this point, your problem doesn't have anything to do with
tag libraries, Tomcat can't seem to even locate your page. I'm sure it's
a simple configuration problem, but sometimes those are impossible to
debug via email ;-).

--
Kris Schneider <mailto:kris@dotech.com>
D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>