From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Multipart/form-data support in Struts
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 15:15:12 GMT
I remember something about the default /servlet/ path getting "locked
down" secured from unauthorized access in 4.1, if you look in the
web.xml there are not any ServletMappings, try adding ServletMappings
for those uri's that are used

   <servlet-mapping>
     <servlet-name>parserupload</servlet-name>
     <url-pattern>/servlet/parserupload</url-pattern>
   </servlet-mapping>
   <servlet-mapping>
     <servlet-name>requestupload</servlet-name>
     <url-pattern>/servlet/requestupload</url-pattern>
   </servlet-mapping>

I don't acually use these servlets right now. please let me know how it
goes.

-Mark