From Dennis Warren <dwar...@chartwelltech.com>
Subject Re: JSTL with Resin 2.1.11 and JDK1.4.2
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 20:09:32 GMT
This was going to be my last resort.  I think I might have to give it a
try because I'm having absolutely no luck.  I've tried to put classes on
the classpath, put classes in the jdk extension directory, and defining
them in resin.conf.  I'll have to see how this turns out.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys.

-Dennis