From Kris Schneider <k...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: Question Regarding JSTL <x:parse> tag
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 15:12:35 GMT
You can use:

<x:parse varDom="doc" ...

To force "doc" to be of type org.w3c.dom.Document. Otherwise, if you use
the "var" attribute, the type is implementation dependent. Of course, a
given implementation may happen to also choose to use a DOM document,
there just aren't any guarantees.

Kris Schneider <mailto:kris@dotech.com>
D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>