From "Barnett, Brian W." <bbarn...@scholarinc.com>
Subject <jsp-version> is an unexpected element
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 17:18:12 GMT
Having a problem with a simple index.jsp file in Resin.

Here is my welcome-file-list:

<welcome-file-list>

  <welcome-file>index.jsp</welcome-file>

</welcome-file-list>

and here is my index.jsp (as per Ted Husted):

<%@ taglib uri="struts-logic.tld" prefix="logic" %> <logic:redirect
forward="home"/>

and here is the error I get when I open a browser to my web site:

500 Servlet Exception

/index.jsp:1: com.caucho.util.Registry$SAXCompileException:
META-INF/permittedTaglibs.tld:12: <jsp-version> is an unexpected element
(parent <taglib> starts at 7).

  <short-name> is expected.

----

Resin 3.0.2-beta (built Mon Aug 4 13:55:26 PDT 2003)

Does anyone know what I need to do to make this work?

Thanks,

Brian Barnett