From "Vernon Smith" <vwu98...@lycos.com>
Subject i18n Approaches and JSTL
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2004 00:30:56 GMT
Hi,

I use the JSTL i18n tags for the i18n issues in the application. It works well for the most
of scenario: short individual text. This approach, however, doesn't work well for a page contained
a large chunk of text. One language version per page is a better solution. My question is
how the i18n tags would help in this situation.

BTW, I know this mailing list might not be a good place to ask this question. I, however,
help someone out there could provide some advice on the situation.

Thanks,

Vernon