From LDC - Claudia Evelyn Gonzalez Valiente <clau...@ldc.usb.ve>
Subject tomcat problem
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 19:23:05 GMT

Hi!! I'm using xtags and I have a problem, when I put the jars in the
WEB-INF/lib/ directory, I get the following message:

HTTP Status 404 - /prueba.jsp

type Status report

message /prueba.jsp

description The requested resource (/prueba.jsp) is not available.

I can't find any file.

This is my web.xml:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE web-app PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application
2.2//EN
" "http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/web-app_2_2.dtd">
<web-app>
    <display-name>xtags documentation</display-name>
    <description>HTML and Javadocs for the xtags JSP tag
library.</description>
      <welcome-file-list>
      <welcome-file>index.jsp</welcome-file>
      <welcome-file>index.html</welcome-file>
      <welcome-file>xtags.html</welcome-file>
    </welcome-file-list>

    <taglib>
      <taglib-uri>http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/xtags-1.0</taglib-uri>
      <taglib-location>xtags.tld</taglib-location>
    </taglib>
</web-app>

This file and xtags.tld are in the WEB-INF directory.

crimson.jar, dom.jar, jaxen-full.jar, jaxp-api.jar, jdbc2_0-stdext.jar,
jstl.jar, sax.jar, saxpath.jar, standard.jar, xalan.jar, xercesImpl.jar
and xtags.jar are in the WEB-INF/lib directory.

Can you help me please?

thanks
Claudia

 --