From LDC - Claudia Evelyn Gonzalez Valiente <clau...@ldc.usb.ve>
Subject Re: tomcat problem
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 02:13:59 GMT
Hello!!, thanks Mr. Schneider, but the problem is the same. I have this
now:

   - A ROOT/WEB-INF/lib directory with jaxen-full.jar, jstl.jar,
saxpath.jar, standard.jar and xtags.jar.
   - A ROOT/WEB-INF/web.xml file. I removed the taglib entry.
   - A ROOT/prueba.jsp file:
          <%@ taglib prefix="xtags"
                    uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/xtags-1.0" %>
          <%--
                   Simple use of <xtags:style> tag
          --%>

          <xtags:style xml="prueba1.xml" xsl="prueba1.xsl"/>
   - A ROOT/prueba1.xml file
   - A ROOT/prueba1.xsl file

The error is the same:

HTTP Status 404 - /prueba.jsp

type Status report

message /prueba.jsp

description The requested resource (/prueba.jsp) is not available.

thanks
Claudia