From "Martin van Dijken" <suns...@windgazer.nl>
Subject RE: taglibs i/o or jstl core library
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 13:28:11 GMT
Hey Chris,

Can't you take that into account on the page you're including? I can't
imagine there would be a tag that actually parses the HTML it retrieves
to correct incorrect paths. You see, you want images to work, another
will want stylesheets to work, yet another wants forms to submit anyway.
Plus there are quite a few ways to get a picture into a page. You'd have
to check the style attribute, the src attribute and several other
places. It is simply far too much work to start on.

Grtz,

Martin