From "Martin van Dijken" <suns...@windgazer.nl>
Subject RE: Does anyone know of a good file manager...
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 07:21:32 GMT
Hey Jim,

There's nothing exactly like this at Apache. I know of two taglib that
might be capable of what you want:

http://www.xephyrus.com/taglibs/
http://www.windgazer.nl/projects/FileTagLib/

In my opinion the windgazer taglib is more suited to your needs, since
Xephyrus' taglib is intended mainly at modifying files. Contact the
author of the windgazer taglibs for a download.

Good luck,

Martin