From Kris Schneider <k...@dotech.com>
Subject RE: taglibs i/o or jstl core library
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 14:10:21 GMT
In theory, you might be able to do this by setting the Content-Location header
to match the resource you're importing. In practice, however, this doesn't seem
to be too well supported:

http://jigsaw.w3.org/HTTP/CL/

Have you tried imorting a resource that uses a <base> element to see if that works?

--
Kris Schneider <mailto:kris@dotech.com>
D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>