From Kris Schneider <k...@dotech.com>
Subject RE: taglibs i/o or jstl core library
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 17:14:20 GMT
I've never used the IO taglib so I can't comment on it's abilities. The quick
test I performed with JSTL's <c:import> failed to do what I think you're asking
for (even when setting the Content-Location header). If you have access to
either the Amaya or Opera browsers (as pointed to in the link I provided), you
can verify if this is a browser issue. As for <base>:

http://www.htmlhelp.com/reference/html40/head/base.html

--
Kris Schneider <mailto:kris@dotech.com>
D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>