From Kris Schneider <k...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: [Q]i18n
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 20:53:48 GMT
Section 8.3 of the JSTL 1.0 Spec provides the details of how a basename and set
of preferred locales are used to determine the resource bundle. Give it a look
and post back if you still have questions. You should notice that the set of
preferred locales can either be taken from the client/browser
(ServletRequest.getLocales) or overridden by the application through
configuration settings.

--
Kris Schneider <mailto:kris@dotech.com>
D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>