From Serge Knystautas <ser...@lokitech.com>
Subject Re: Output encoding of JSP pages
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 18:16:12 GMT
I'm guessing one of two issues...
a) when you do c:import, you are setting the language header in the
imported file, which will get ignored since included pages cannot set
headers.
b) when you do c:import, the language info is not getting passed to the
second page (i.e., the accept language or whatever it is is not set in
the import, if it's a remote resource).

--
Serge Knystautas
President