From Chris Daly <C.d...@cancer.org.uk>
Subject RE: taglibs i/o or jstl core library
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 14:32:35 GMT
hi

what i've done is imprt teh i/o tag library from
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/io-doc/intro.htmland and am trying to
use an existing include jsp to pull in the remote url and all relative
image links using the <io:request> tag.  I'm now looking at the jstl and
url related actions and the <c:import> tag - would this work where
<io:request> hasn't ?

what do you mean by a resource that uses a base element - can you give an
example ?

cheers

chris