From Chris Daly <C.d...@cancer.org.uk>
Subject RE: taglibs i/o or jstl core library
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 14:01:34 GMT
yes.  i have an application with an include header.jsp file, and its using
the <c:redirect/> tag to go to the remote site then nothing happens in
terms of header.jsp tag, this is missing from the browser page and appears
to return nothing.

in terms of the <c:import> tag it works ok if the url is simply entered
into teh browser but if teh url is in an include tag then any relative
image references are not to the imported url (which would be ok), but to
the header include it seems.

cheers