From Darrell Esau <Darrell.E...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: using JSTL with Sun ONE App Server 7
Date Mon, 24 May 2004 23:10:36 GMT
Hello,

I deleted inadvertenly deleted the message ..
Dhiru Pandey recommended that I change the URI to the JSTL 1.0 spec.

I did this, then redeployed.. unfortunately I'm still getting the same message
(with the updated URI):

[24/May/2004:16:01:11] SEVERE (10162): ApplicationDispatcher[/SampleApp]
Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
org.apache.jasper.compiler.CompileException: /jsp/SampleView.jsp(3,0) /jsp/fragments/stdstart.jspf(1,0)

This absolute uri (http://java.sun.com/jstl/core) cannot be resolved in
either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application

One question -- does the app server actually need to make a connection to
http://java.sun.com?  (it cannot currently)

-d