From Kris Schneider <k...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: jsp 2.0 el string functions error
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 14:13:24 GMT
Basically, it means you're passing something to the <c:forEach> tag that it
can't iterate over. In other words, it's not an array, a Collection, an
Iterator, an Enumeration, a Map, a String, or null. Could you provide an
example of how you're using <c:forEach>?

--
Kris Schneider <mailto:kris@dotech.com>
D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>