From Kris Schneider <k...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: <x:if question
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2004 13:14:23 GMT
So the page has something like:

<x:parse var="data" scope="session">
  <io:xmlrpc url="..."> <%-- or io:soap, io:http --%>
  </io:xmlrpc>
</x:parse>

<x:if select="$sessionScope:data/root/error">
</x:if>

If so, that should still work. Every time you run the page, the session-scoped
var should be updated. Have you verified that the <io> call is really producing
what you think it should? If you don't use $sessionScope:data, but instead just
use $data, I guess it's possible you could have a page or request-scoped var
also named data that's shadowing the session-scoped var.

--
Kris Schneider <mailto:kris@dotech.com>
D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>