From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Undeterministic Reflection Exception, Using EL, JSTL, and Torque Objects
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2004 19:29:38 GMT
Something doesn't jibe here. You are saying that the evaluation of
${User.userName} is failing, but the stack trace you provide shows
ArraySuffix in the call stack. I can't see how that class could be
involved in evaluating the expression you give. Are you sure that is the
expression that's failing?

--
Martin Cooper