From Justyna Horwat <Justyna.Hor...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: New to tag libs - sax driver not specified??
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 22:59:46 GMT
Hi Bart,

Without knowing the details of your environment and particular setup,
it's difficult to debug what is going on.

I would recommend configuring your environment like one that has been
tested and known to work. Consider the following combination a "golden"
environment that is known to work:

- JSTL 1.1.x release
- Latest Tomcat 5.x release
- J2SE 1.4.2 or higher

If you are flexible with your environment, try this golden setup. You
can find more information in the README file of the JSTL release. With
J2SE 1.4.2 you don't need to worry about downloading a separate version
of xalan or xerces and installing it on your system.

I personally use the following:

- JSTL 1.1.0
- Tomcat 5.0.19
- J2SE 1.4.2_03