From Steve Lewis <smle...@lordjoe.com>
Subject Re: jsp:directive.tag directive can only be used in a tag file
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 16:13:16 GMT
Thank you for the detailed reply - it all works as advertised except for
one problem - I have been saying
<jsp:directive.taglib tagdir="/WEB-INF/tags/formpatterns" prefix="fm"  />
to define a set of .tag files in the directory /WEB-INF/tags/formpatterns and
<%@ tag uri=/WEB-INF/tags/formpatterns" prefix="fm"  %>
does not work - how do I declare those
BTW I am disappointed that the xml version is not supported