From Bart_Thomp...@DSTInnovis.com
Subject New to tag libs - sax driver not specified??
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 17:56:30 GMT
Hi-
JSP Newbie here..
I have what appears to be a setup problem. But after several googles on
the subject, I am as lost as when I started..

I have installed TC 5 and the latest jakarta jstl download including the
examples.
Everything in the examples works fine, except for the xml transform
examples (which are my main interest at this point of course).
They give an exception stating that the sax driver is not specified.
How do I specify this driver, please be specific..

TIA..

Bart Thompson
Staff Software Engineer
DST Innovis