From Kris Schneider <k...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: Different generation of JSTL sql:query
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 12:57:30 GMT
Can you give an example of how you're using the tags and indicate which has code
generated directly into _jspService and which has code generated into its own
method? On a realted note, if you want better control over exception handling
in your pages, you can try using the <c:catch> tag:

<c:catch var="exc">
  <sql:query ...>
  </sql:query>
</c:catch>