From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: javax.servlet.jsp.tagext package binary download
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 21:56:02 GMT

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004, Puneet Monga wrote:

>  I browsed jakarta's apache site. I have downloaded the JSTL and that supports JSTL1.1
and JSP2.0. But i didnt found the tagext package in it. Please forward me the appropriate
download link for this package or for the tag lib that contains this package

As you might expect from the package name (javax.servlet...), this is part
of the servlet / JSP API, and so is not part of any particular taglib.
Note that packages from Jakarta Taglibs would be org.apache... anyway.

As for where to get this, it will be included as part of your container,
but the specific jar name depends on the container you are using. You can
also download the servlet / JSP API from the Tomcat distribution
directories - see the Tomcat web site for details.

--
Martin Cooper

Thanx in advance
                                                         Puneet Monga