From Soledad Tabuenca <stabuenca1...@yahoo.es>
Subject How to locate tld file wihin parse error?
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 09:14:57 GMT
Hi!

When I startup tomcat, I obtain the attached typical
parsing error because the tags are not in a suitable
order within a tld file.

My question is, is there a way to know which is the
tld file that contains this parse error?

In server.xml, I have set the xmlvalidation = "true",
debugs to a high level and log files (catalina.out,
log_...) just show the line and column of the error
but not the name of the file.

I have more than 20 tld files, and I would like to
know if there is a better way to find it than
searching file to file....

Thanks

SEVERE: Parse Error at line 20 column 11: The content
of element type "tag" must match
"(name,tag-class,tei-class?,body-content?,display-name?,small-icon?,large-icon?,description?,variable*,attribute*,example?)".
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of element