From Leonard Sitongia <siton...@ucar.edu>
Subject Re: formatDate sometimes doesn't render right
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 21:18:49 GMT

On Jun 25, 2004, at 11:29 AM, Leonard Sitongia wrote:

> On Jun 25, 2004, at 9:16 AM, Kris Schneider wrote:
>
>> Have you tried testing without the <cache:cache> tag?
>
> Thank you for your quick response, Kris.
>
> Yes I've tried without the cache tags, but the problem is
> intermittent.  I can do many page reloads and not see it.  It comes up
> a few times a week.  I've posted to the OpenSymphony list, and there
> was no answer.

I'm trying to troubleshoot further.  Instead of sitting at my browser
and clicking reload, I decided to try using JMeter to look for the
error (which is when the fmt tag doesn't format the Date right).

When I look at the responses from JMeter, the date format is always
wrong.

This is very strange.  JMeter is simply talking to my server.  The
rendering of the JSP using the fmt tag to format the date is running on
the server.  Why would JMeter always show me the raw Date format
instead of the fmt:formatDate format?