From Malcolm Cowe <Malcolm.C...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: A question about tablibs.io package.
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2004 09:00:37 GMT
You can inline some JSP to get a variable. For example:

<io:http url="<%= (String)session.getAttribute("somevariable") %>">

This retrieves a session attribute. To get the value of a variable
previously set using <c:set /> I use the following:

<%= (String)pageContext.getAttribute("inlineurl") %>

e.g.:

<c:set var="myurl">http://sun.com</c:set>
<c:catch var="urlerr">
   <io:request url="<%= (String)pageContext.getAttribute("myurl") %>" />
</c:catch>

Regards,

Malcolm.