From Kris Schneider <k...@dotech.com>
Subject RE: Display Taglib & Dates
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2004 17:40:50 GMT
Or look into using a column decorator by providing an implementation of
org.displaytag.decorator.ColumnDecorator that will transform your date into a
formatted string:

<display:table ... >
  <display:column decorator="...MyDateDecorator" ... />
</display:table>

--
Kris Schneider <mailto:kris@dotech.com>
D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>